Wednesday, January 26, 2011

GERAM!!!!!.

alkisah bermula...
hari ni aku ada presentation on cause and effect for the writing class and my group consist of 3 people( me, girl A, and girl B). so yesterday i decided to have a discussion in my room..

phone conversation
me: hello..
girl A: yes dear
me: tomorrow we're gonna have our cause n effect presentation u know and we need to discuss about it.
girl A: i know
me: so when are u free today?
girl A: anytime
me: how about 9.30p.m..is it ok?
girl A: okeh..i'll be there..
me: okehh...see u at 9.30
  
at dawn, girl B is running along the corridor to her room and i stopped her.
me: dear, we suppose to have discussion for presentation tomorrow and what time will your tranning fin
girl B: its not a training so i think it will fin early..maybe around 10.30..
me: okeh2...but can u come to the meeting. arent u gonna be tired??
girl B: its ok..plus it not fair for me to skip this meeting. we are in the same group
me: okat then. just take your time k..
girl B: okay..

at 9.00 pm. i got a message from girl A saying that she might be late..
" im sorry but i think i gonna be a little late. i'll come at 9.50"

9.50pm...
" where the hell is she( girl A)?? and im so fucking sleepy"
while waiting for her, i listen to the music...
10.10pm...patience nadiaaaaa...she'll be here
10.20...a bit annoyed
10.45...zzzzzzzz
10.50...fuck!!!!
11.00...dats it!!!!..aini!!!. im gonna lock the door now n if smeone comes tell her im dead!!!!!
11.15...there's knock on the door and aini opened it..there she is..with da sleepy face and muka keciann...moving towards me and starting to hug me and said sorry..
fuck u!!!!!
who do you think u are???
do you know how long i have been waiting????
what!!!!u think u're a princess hah!!!!
fuck offfffffffffff!!!!!!

AND SHE EVER DARE TO ASKED ME IF IM MAD AT HER!!!!
HEY!!!!!OF COURSE I AM!!!!
THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!!
YOU RASCAL!!!
DONT GIVE ME THAT SAD FACE!!!
IT DOESNT WORK WIF ME!!!!
I DON GO WITH SAD FACES!!!!!!

YOU CAN JUST GET LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and what happen to girl B..well she managed to come even though she is sooooo tired..which i appreciate so much...
but the presentation turns out  VERY BAD...we've made a lot of mistake with our outline...
DONT MAKE ME HATE U GIRL!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment