Friday, February 11, 2011

kau mampu!!!

It’s been a while right…
This week and next week is and will be the most hectic week because my class are having our final drama presentation next week. We are the third and the last performance on that day. Nervous? HELL YESSSS!!! But still we have to do it. Its graded you knowwwww….not just that..hmmm let me list all the assignment that I have to submit next week…
1.      TED forum and paperwork (consist of 3000 words)-wow...how I like it soo damn much( sarcasticly)
2.       Literature paperwork (it’s a pair work and we have to analysis ‘the flower for Algernon’ and the problem is I HAVENT FINISH READING IT YETTT!!! how am I gonna do this…great…could things get worse)
3.    .  Literature presentation (it’s a group work and my group have to do the plot…the same goes with the 2nd assgment just now but even worse… the worst part is that I haven’t read this novel yet…IM DEAD!!!)
4.       Persuasive speech (have to come one with a topic and I haven’t choose any yet)
5.       Argumentative essay ( a group work but the lecturer didn’t say anything about it yet..)
6.       Drama test  this Monday
7.       Writing test this week ( AND IM READY!!!)
8.       Agama presentation ( tetibe je ustazah suh buat…tp x pa la..buat je laaaaa…)
9.       Oh ya! I also have hafazan again…
10.   Agama test
11.   Quiz 2 listening and speaking
12.   Movie review presentation for college reading class
Hmmm…I think that’s all…hoe nice is this…I have to finish all this before this Monday… HELL YESSSSSS!!!!!!!...
OH 1 MORE THING…I FORGOT MY BLOG’S PASSWORD  AND HAVE TO MAKE NEW ONE…-,-“
*FAINT*

No comments:

Post a Comment